Be on the look out for stolen Turbo teg

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
this got snached from the Detroit Metro area yesterday...this car was awesome, and pete is a good guy and a good friend.....if anyone sees this let me know..... I will try and get the plate up!

My car was stolen. Keep your eyes open for a white Turbo Integra. There are silver Godspeed stickers on the rear quarter pannels, and an STC sticker in block white lettering on the rear hatch. Keep your eyes open if you see it. Also, if you hear about a local selling some performance products similar to those that were on my car, let me know. Thanks for all of your help in advance.

1998 LS 2 Door

Performance Mods:
-T3/T04B Turbo w/FMIC
-ACT Stage III Clutch
-Toda Racing Flywheel
-Toda Adjustable Cam Gears
-JG Short Shifter/Urathane Bushings
-2.25in Cat-Back Exhaust/Test Pipe
-Race Engineering Block Guard
-Power Sloted/Cross-Drilled Rotor
-Magnacore 8.5mm Wires/NGK Plugs
-Eibach Sportline Springs

Interior/Exterior:
-17x7.5 Rota Sub Zeros in Bronze
-Toyo Proxes
-Piaa Super White Headlights
Electronics:
-Apexi AVC-R
-Apexi Turbo Timer
-GReddy eManage
-eManage Support Tool
-Defi Boost and EGT Gauges
-Defi Link II
-Pioneer 45x4 Mosfett Head Unit
-250x2 Rockford Fosgate Amp w/Cap
-2x12" Rockford Fosgate Speakers

i hope he gets his shit back. theives suck. hope he at least gets lucky like i did and gets the engine back. i know some poeple dont get that lucky. hope things work out :(

The thing was so nice, and he was always putting something new in. I Had driven it once and the thing was amazing. It was easily a 12 second car. It basicly looked stock except for wheels and the front mounted intercooler.

I was just looking at CF hoods too. This is a reason for me to stay stock outside. Looks like I will also be doing a little theft deturents with the swap

Damn man thats bullshit..

There has been so many stolen cars listed on this site..

I'm happy I live in a area where its not popular to steal cars

Originally posted by JDMPlaya@Dec 3 2003, 04:40 PM
Damn man thats bullshit..

There has been so many stolen cars listed on this site..

I'm happy I live in a area where its not popular to steal cars

That is the wrong additude to have. I had that additude for a while and this was a big wake up call.

A). You dont here as many stolen veichles in this area
b. He lives in a very nice neighborhood, it is not the inner city of detroit. It is one of the best towns to live in around here.

*goes upstairs to make sure his Civic is still in his driveway*

:unsure:

Originally posted by asmallsol@Dec 3 2003, 03:38 PM
The thing was so nice, and he was always putting something new in. I Had driven it once and the thing was amazing. It was easily a 12 second car. It basicly looked stock except for wheels and the front mounted intercooler.

I was just looking at CF hoods too. This is a reason for me to stay stock outside. Looks like I will also be doing a little theft deturents with the swap

yeah pete is a great guy, no way in hell does he deserve this.

i got to drive it with him, ross, and ryan in there as well and i shat my pants.

RIP boosted ls :(

I only drove it once, and I dont even think I got it even close to redline and the thing impressed the hell out of me.

well it turns out that 3 other gsr's were stolen and a prelude...all in novi. so dont park your car in novi, guys.

<Scared as hell.

Back