beautiful weather

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
welll today the high in tucson, az is 78.. tomorrow is 84 and monday is 80ish. still a little warm, but the mornings are damn nice!!

whats the weather like where you live?

currently 43 and partly cloudy

highs around 50, lows in the mid 30's

i love fall :)

all the trees are pretty.

have you ever seen a tree change colors? lol

I was just kidding btw,
It's 54°F
Partly Cloudy
Wind: W at 14 mph
Humidity: 41%

It was 60 today and tomorrow its supposed to be 65...and I'm in Minnesota :p

fuck ye the best weather we've had was after the hurricane

around 75 with no humidity and a sky without a cloud in sight

makes it all almost worth it

It got up to 77 degrees here today, Not a cloud in the sky... BEAUTIFUL day overall. Perffect for driving around with the windows down.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
It got up to 77 degrees here today, Not a cloud in the sky... BEAUTIFUL day overall. Perffect for driving around with the windows down.

But, you live in Memphis, so it's still another shitty day.

Not really... I was in Mississippi(where I live) most the day. Worked on a Mustang for a few hours and horsetraded a few parts I don't need to have a motor installed for nothing out of pocket by a friend. w00t. :wink:

Plus:
I didn't even have to use my AK.
I gotta say...
Today was a good day.

Quoted post[/post]]
eat a dick.

HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I swear to God that's exactly what I thought when I saw 78.

It's currently somewhere in the 30s with frost on the windows, oh well... with the exception of my ankle, I like the cold. :)

84 for the high, 55 for the low.
Party cloudy yesterday, like 2 clouds.
:)
B, palm trees don't change colors here. :p

nice all week here.....at least thats what the weatheridiots say...so I hope their right... :cry:

Got on the roof again today, and I got half of the old shingles off....on the half that is left to do...the other side is already done...hehe :p

Quoted post[/post]]
currently 43 and partly cloudy

highs around 50, lows in the mid 30's

i love fall :)

all the trees are pretty.

have you ever seen a tree change colors? lol

I agree. Especially with all the costume parties I've been attending like crazy.

I kind of like it slightly windy. Like a good gust here and there puts a smile on my face.

Back