been a lot of "white man" bashing lately

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kambon2.jpg

if i looked liek that, i'd want to kill everyone too... or maybe just myself.

wow. i dont want to imagine how many college students he influenced in an anti-tolerance way. but if hes from NC im sure there is a southern organization with him in the sight, just whating to pull the trigger.

Quoted post[/post]]
kambon2.jpg

if i looked liek that, i'd want to kill everyone too... or maybe just myself.
hahaha. yea he looks like a bum i saw in NYC. and he too, looks a little cracked out.

i live just about 8 minutes away from State and didnt even hear about this until now...

Wow. Its no worse then the KKK though. Dosnt supprise me that someone other then white people raise up and make blanket genocide comments. I really wouldnt be supprised if he did get killed.

Exterminate white people - what does that entail? Just caucasians? I mean, where do you draw the "color" line? Whos saying that the Asians aren't trying to kill them for taking all their woman and seducing them with thier huge cocks? Or what about Latinos? I know they're not white, but sometimes its not all clean and cut.
Or what about Fat Joe? Or Eminem?

Scratch that, kill Eminem anyways. :p

I'm black/white and I'd kill that guy if I had the chance.

To make rediculous statements like that is making blacks look bad. Sure there may still be people that don't like blacks but the majority have no issues with us/them/minorities of the american population.

Give any idiot a microphone and shit like this may happen. How the fuck did someone so stupid make it all the way through college? Oh wait...the president made it through college. Never mind.

dont forget to was your cape yo...cant make us whities look bad. WTF, is every god damned white man lumped into the KKK. Just steaming right now, how the fuck is EVERY white person out to kill black people. most fuckin rediculous thing i have ever heard. I wouldnt be suprised if a minority group killed him for being a fucktard.

:whatafucktard:

You wanna get this country back on track?

STOP SCARING WHITE PEOPLE.

White people are scared that the black people are gonna kill them. White people are scared that the brown people are gonna kill them. White people are scared that the red people are gonna kill them. White people are scared that the yellow people are gonna kill them. White people are scared that other white people are gonna kill them. Shit, some white people are scared that GREEN people are gonna kill them!

Look at the average thriller movie... Scream for example. A killer running around knifing RICH WHITE PEOPLE! Look at the news... MISSING WHITE PEOPLE!

White people buy guns.... scared white people USE THE FUCKING GUNS!

PLEASE! Stop scaring the white people!!!

ignorant people make me angry. im quite sure, that hes about the only black man ive ever had a thought about killing. im just confused as fuck...i wanna know this man's sources.

something tells me i woulda failed his class no matter what...

Back