Been awhile :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Turbo&Auto

Nick Go FAST!!
Hey everyone! Been quite awhile since I posted here, just wanted to drop in and say hey
wavey.gif

Haven't worked on a car in awhile really. Messed myself up over the winter snowboarding so it motivated me to buy something NEW and fun B)

smoked.jpg

smoked6.jpg

interior.jpg

rpd.jpg

(Went for that instead of the Boost Gauge on the pillar)

09 Cobalt SS-Turbo
RPD, Brembo's, LSD, Sport Seat Package

No mods yet, but I'm working on becoming a dealer for a company that does flashes. The flashes are not detectable by the dealer, which is ideal for me. I got 200K/10yr warranty with the car! So I don't want to fuck that up LOL!

I got rid of the Accord a lil while ago. I STILL have the motor I was going to throw in it sitting under my carport. Sold the other turbo parts to nootrac, Hey Matt!

Went ape shit on the Subaru but it's taken me months and months to get shit done on it. Here's how it sits now:

gc8wrx4.jpg

gc8wrx6.jpg

gc8wrx11.jpg

98 RS chassis, trans and diff, 02 WRX Motor
20G Turbo
Hyperflow Headers, 2.25" Up, Invidia Divorced DP, Custom 3" Turbo back
PE 800cc Injectors
AP 3" Inlet, Hyperflow Big MAF Housing
CX Racing FMIC Kit, 27x12x3
Tial KO 50mm BOV
Perrin Pulley
GM 3 port BCS

Hope everyone is doing well! Busy'd myself with my family but things have slowed down a lil so I've been trolling the forums again :)

Last edited:
Wow, sweet. I'd heard good things about the supercharged ones, but personally thought turbos are better suited to small engines. Nice buy, and good to see ya back.

I only get 3 gears at the track, I run thru the trap right as I bang the limiter in 3rd. The no-lift shift is FUN too :D

The car is MUCH faster IMO in 4th and 5th gear, it drops 120-160 quite quickly on the highway!!

supercharged ones are garbage. the turbo ones are way better.

anyway, welcome back y0. we were just talking about you/the neon the other day at coffee. lol

Thanks and thanks :)

I actually miss the Pee-on. :( Was such a fun lil car to beat the shit out of! Just got tired of checking every single nut and bolt on the car before I drove it LOL. Seemed to just rattle apart!

How you liking the Genesis B?? We should run :D Im coming up to CT soon...maybe we set something up! ;)

Back