been out of commision

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey all i havent posted in so long i almost forgot how. Ever since i lost my car cuz the tranny went out and i got arrested and i wrecked my g/f moms car and than i went to jail. It sucked balls because i had planned on getting my h22 swap but now i owe my mom about 1500 and i still have more damn court dates left it sucks balls but i will have my h22 next year so if you all find any good prices on h22 swaps 5spd and all let me know i cheak my post later

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@May 4 2004, 01:20 PM
WTF did you get arrested for?

So succinct and to the point... as always. LOL!

BTW... I too am most curious about what you got arrested for. :eek:

Well i had some warrents out for my arrest that i thought had been taken care of but they didnt and i had a suspended licence which my g/f mom knew about. See i had a real good thing going my tickets no matter how bad they where was being taken car of for 200 a pop that is it fines and all but my laywer died cuz he was like 100 but oh well it all being taken care of my g/f mom insurance covered me so it was cool but that is why i was arrested

So... you were arrested for unpaid speeding tickets then? Ones that normally your elderly lawyer would have taken care of, but he died. Slow down dude!!!! And get another lawyer... :unsure:

OK... I'm going to show you something cool here... Ready? . See that? . There it is again! Try using it once in a while.

You got arrrested for tickets... 200 bucks to have them taken care of? last i knew my tickets were half that to just pay them off...

actually i couldn't use a . every 30 days...but women have them every 28 days...whether we/they want them or not. :lol:

Back