Beer + Harley Riders =.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
We saw an interesting "accident" this evening......

My bud and I took the girls out for the usual drinking & dancing festivities, and we discovered a large gathering of hardley riders at one of our haunts. Well, we didnt hang out real long, mostly because the harley crowd was ubelievably annoying.... As we were leaving, 3 harley riders were also getting ready to leave....

The 1st bike pulls out, and t-bones a chevy lumina.... The guy didnt even look before he pulled into traffic. The 2nd bike takes off within a second, hits the 1st bike AND the car..... Then a 3rd guy pulls out, and rear-ends the same Lumina already hit by the 1st 2 bikes! It was like dominos....

Cops showed up...... All 3 guys seriously injured (wearing only the usual poser gear), left by ambulance..... all 3 bikes looked totaled to me..... From what we could over-hear, all 3 riders were tanked, and will be charged with DUI amougst other things.

Amazing......

to set the follow ups go to... http://www.maximum-suzuki.com/ibf/index.ph...&f=4&t=18471&s=

SAD! So funny, some bikers are good at driving, but most harley rider's are yeah drunks. :D

and if you go to the site and read the replys heres one he added...

No, its not a joke. I'm still totally stunned....... I've never seen anything quite like it. Scott, my jaw was on the ground in disbelief.

The way in which I told the story may give the false impression that all this happened over a longer period of time, it didnt.... they piled up with the space of say 3 or 4 second tops. It was quick, and the timing was perfect.

My friend even jokingly commented "is it possible they didnt do this on purpose?"

Back