Best 'Beater' site

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I can ran faster than you can drive, dodge bullets and shit ice cream - The Hoff ain't got SHIT on meh !

....ok, confused here..... is this the same guy that ejaculates rainbows?:confused:

"It MUST be JDM":hmm: :lolhammer:

Is it me, or is the "mexican hat dance" song stuck in anyone's head after looking at this pic?

10995b1.jpg

Wow suprised nobody posted this site...
000335-1.jpg
000335-3.jpg

001207-01.jpg

Hmmm there was a pic on ricecop.com about 2 3 years ago and me and my buddy laughed are asses off for like 30 minutes looking at it. Anyways it was a 93ish Civic coupe painted pink but it had a scorpion wing that actually was not attached to the trunk it was attached to the rear 1/4 panels and me and my buddy tried to figure out after lol how the heck they would open the trunk. anyways because of the wing they could only open it like a little ways lmao!

You can also search ricecop.com by make and model of cars 2... best site ive seen...

000316-2.jpg
000316-3.jpg

000316-1.jpg
000316-2.jpg

000335-1.jpg
000335-3.jpg

I would roll this however:::
001017-01.jpg

001017-01.jpg

Last edited:
I kinda think www.ricecop.com is gonna win... i squirted Corona out my nose

I couldn't help it after I saw these Luscious roadside beauties.:wtf2:
What a Honda should NEVER Legally be allowed to become.jpg

Kwality with a BIG Filppin' K.jpg

More Kwality.jpg

STILL more.jpg

Ram Air by Cavalier.jpg

Ok here comes the "thuper" flag:gayflag:

After careful review, I think there should be a section where members can post
pictures they take in their own hometown.

I still can't get over the Benz-a-la-Cardboard.....sheesh... I might actually lose sleep over that shit....no, no i won't:beer:

And to the guy that put that ....abomination of a Ford

It's ALREADY UGLY by nature of fucking ORIGIN!!!!!!
:nobreed:

Ya the Benz ala cardboard was for a contest for rice cop forum members... I posted that civic but it wouldnt stay posted so i added some other pix up lol

Say it Ain't So!!!!!!!!

Kill it!.jpg

Egads!:tfg: :bash: :axe: :slap: :tisk: :thumbsdown: :kick: :rant: :rawr: :asshat: :wtf2: :puke2: :bonk: :nutkick: :shocked: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :chair: :nobreed: :bangdesk: :lolhammer: ....and I still don't understand why the caption reads
"QUICK! KILL IT BEFORE IT BREEDS":gunfight: :sniper:

Good God, I Hope not!:mellow:
....besides i saw 4-lug wheels

The only good compact that came out of GM was the Corvette I saw in the crusher.... Now THAT's Sport Compact

Last edited:
a vette is NOT a sport compact car...

After the crusher got done with it I'd beg to differ;)

Here's a nuther
Laugh@Rice

:rolleyes:

Best One-Liner I have EVER heard in regards to oversized spoiler/shoppingcart handle/park bench/whale tail/stepladder

"Led Zeppelin called...... they want their Stairway to Heaven back"

Last edited:
Back