Best compression ratio...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I want to go turbo and I have the choice b/w 8:1 and 9:1 pistons, thought you guys might be more knowledgable about which is best or what kind of compromises you make with each, also wouldn't I usually have to up the octane and if so let me know. Thanks

K20 in my EG and I wanna run around 20 psi put about 300 whp. So I'm hoping on some suggestions in terms of what are some reliable names and good numbers to work with or choose from.

why wouldnt you want to keep the k20 n/a? it would be so much cheaper and EASIER to build a b18c1 and boost that. your goal of 300whp is very attainable with less than 20psi, 9.5:1 JE pistons, get it sleeved, pick up a hondata unit, and there you go. i wouldnt spend all the extra cash on boosting a k20. let other people that have sponsors toy around with that untill they perfect every aspect of it. you dont need a K series to make power, but of course its all up to you.

yea i worded it wrong i was jus throwin some numbers around. I think someone was getting close to 400 on 20psi. So 9.5:1, thats the number that i was really concerned with. Thanks

I want to go turbo and cybernation makes a bad ass turbo kit but I'll have the motor out over the winter so I wanna get it built a little and funny you should say somethin I have been offered a sponsorship....hmmm time to start a new thread bout that

Back