Best full exhaust?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I just want all your opinions on the best exhaust for an NA application on a 95 Integra GSR. Ive got like three different ones that I'm looking at but im not sure, what do you all think and are there any others you would recommend more?

I don't have very many mods yet, just the usually Intake, JDM Type R 4 to 1, ACT stage 2.

Right now these are what I have in mind.

RSR GT2
RSR Ex-mag
Tanabe Super Hyper Medallion
Tanabe Super Racing Medallion

Give me your opinions on the best. Thanx

I don't know which one is "best" out of all of those, but just so you know... you can edit your own posts if you want to change something you said.

my vote goes to tanabe SRM. lightest full catback on the market, and a nice deep tone, mandrel bends, ect......

ex mag or the hyper medalion... both are quiet both flow well
i have the hyper medalion and i love it .... its got a great sound... its pretty quiet on the low lobes and its light

the super medalion is great but it is retardedly loud

well you are going to want something that flows great and is light. Usually the louder you get the least restrictive you are, hence oem exhaust make no noise but are dinky and have stupid bends in them.

Titanium exhausts are nice but mucho bucks, but are light

I always say 2.5 inch from collector, no cat, no resonator, just muff. and yes it's loud.

Milan

hey thanx too all, I just ordered a Tanabe SRM, and yes milan, that is exactly what I would like to do, and yes im afraid of how loud it will be, don't want any tickets, but i guess thats going to be pretty much a given when your into tuning.....

SRM rocks, I got it on my sol--keep the silencer out, you'll feel more power with the stock exhaust than with that pos in, just give it some time to get used to the retardedly loud noise.

Back