Best looking Honda car

Whats the best looking honda (Just looks!)

• Civic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CRX

• Del sol

• Prelude

• S2000

• Integra

• RSX

• NSX||

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Afipunk21+Oct 30 2003, 11:18 PM-->
sleepergtx
@Oct 30 2003, 05:51 PM
Like the CRX is the Del Sol.

What the hell?

That is like saying the S2000 is the Del Sol. The chassis is based on the 5th gen Civics, and it says Civic on the back of a sol. So the Del Sol is the Civic.

EDIT : I fucked up my vote, the S2000 is what I should have voted for, I still can't see why the NSX is worth 30k for a 10 year old car (interior, exterior, or engine/suspension wise.)

sorry i wasn't paying attention on that one.

the del sol was the replacement for the CRX is what i meant.

the RSX is also nothing like integra, it was just the replacement. The only thing that it has simmilar is that it is a 4cyl, it has 4 seats, and has 4 wheels, thats basicly were the similaritys end.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Oct 31 2003, 02:28 AM
the RSX is also nothing like integra, it was just the replacement. The only thing that it has simmilar is that it is a 4cyl, it has 4 seats, and has 4 wheels, thats basicly were the similaritys end.

I read somewhere that it uses the same (although updated) chassis and whatnot?

well the new RSX is heavier, shitter suspension (mcfersion struts :boo: ) and it may be an updated version, none of the suspension stuff is interchangable with the old. Plus, to make it handle good, you have to get much bigger peices which results in more weight. You never needed an X brace in the dc2

Back