Best Motor For 1997 Civic CX (Hatchback Model)????

Which Motor To Use for 1997 Civic CX

• D15B8 - Supercharged ?????

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B18B - LS VTEC 172HP

• B18C1 (SiR) 178HP

• B20 - CRV Motor ??

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wanna have a badass Honda? Put a C32B in that ho. Otherwise, read the FAQ and SEARCH. Crap.

What does Everyone think?

you dont deserve a honda. if you just took the 3 seconds it took you to make this poll to do a search you would have found out this has been asked many times. and you didnt give enough info on what your goals were. and if you want to know what i think ill tell you. i think: you suck, gas prices are to high, im thinkin i may want to go out to dinner tonight, also i think i need to change my oil. i hope my boss doesnt hire a dick to fill in the last one, o yeah im also thnkin bout callin up this gurly so i can play with her tities later tonight, this weather sux. o yeah u suck

d turbos rule :worthy:

Originally posted by PhyRe@Jan 5 2005, 04:53 PM
What does Everyone think?

you dont deserve a honda. if you just took the 3 seconds it took you to make this poll to do a search you would have found out this has been asked many times. and you didnt give enough info on what your goals were. and if you want to know what i think ill tell you. i think: you suck, gas prices are to high, im thinkin i may want to go out to dinner tonight, also i think i need to change my oil. i hope my boss doesnt hire a dick to fill in the last one, o yeah im also thnkin bout callin up this gurly so i can play with her tities later tonight, this weather sux. o yeah u suck

d turbos rule :worthy:
[post=441574]Quoted post[/post]​

that is to funny don't deserve a honda...lol it will get locked soon not swap related
You wanna have a badass Honda? Put a C32B in that ho. Otherwise, read the FAQ and SEARCH. Crap.

this is too funny keep the thread open for a little while, but i would go with a sirII and boost that bytch and call it a day

i know someone that had a d15 supercharged at 10lbs with tuning in an EF and ran 13's. instead of a d15, use a d16y7 or y8, they cost about the same and have a better head. just go to a local shop, they are usually left over after swaps and the shops just want to get rid of them.

i also know someone that had a B20Z w/clutch in an 6th gen hatch and ran a 14.8.

so, i dont know. you will blow the d15 up every month, but they are like $250 for a complete engine, but b20z's are fast and reliable.

Originally posted by ef9civicgen4@Jan 5 2005, 11:32 PM

i also know someone that had a B20Z w/clutch in an 6th gen hatch and ran a 14.8.

[post=441805]Quoted post[/post]​

wow a clutch?
That shit adds way too much weight y0!
I took mine out.

This topic has been closed :locked:

Why? It is in the wrong place. Please post your topic in the right forums. Hybrid is not for suspension or interior posts. EG is not for EF questions, and so forth.

If you have any questions, please PM the moderator who closed this topic.

-The moderating Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back