best restaurant EV4R

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:lol:

A was actually at a place very close to that last weekend. Anyone from the Portland, OR area wanna back me up on this?

THE ACROPOLIS

This place rocks. I think six beautiful nekked dancers going at one time. Besides shots and beer, they'll bring a menu to you. I had a steak(16 oz sirloin, medium rare) and fries with A1 while checking out a lot of beautiful beaver. Only $7 for the food!!!!!

I will be going back, and I'm not a strip club guy.

>2 1/2 hours away from me :sad:

I would eat there at least one day a week. Remember that Sevendust song I asked about? There's a DJ spinning the music, and that song was played at the strip club. Six square rings for the dancers, and a couple of small side areas for lap dances. For $40, my best friend was given a lap dance by one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen IN PERSON. We all paid for the dance of course.

40 bucks for a lap dance!!? fuck..at the place here its 10 bucks and 20 bucks will get u on stage, and the girls are teh hot

Originally posted by lowandslow@Aug 15 2004, 06:23 PM
40 bucks for a lap dance!!? fuck..at the place here its 10 bucks and 20 bucks will get u on stage, and the girls are teh hot
[post=377214]Quoted post[/post]​

40 bucks, and you get a "special" show in the middle of the square ring that everyone can see. Mostly for bachelors. After that, he got another little dance off the to side that not everyone was watching, but you could kinda see. There was a lattice(sp?) partition wall between everyone else and them during that dance. So, more like two $20 dances, but it was 40. We each chipped in $5, which was no big deal at all. The dance clubs are the killer, shot and a beer, $10. $10 to get in. By the time I walked in the dance club, and had a shot and a beer, I was $20 lighter. I spent close to $500 last weekend on that party, booze, and tips.

sounds like a fuck of a place, im gonna put in a workers permit and build one in my town
at the bar here downtown, level3, there was a pink floyd cover band: $4 cover, double shots of jager: $4, first drink get 1 free...tequilla sunrise and a gin and juice: $4.50. i was shitfaced after a couple beers.
no ghey priceless ending

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Aug 15 2004, 05:57 PM
i'd be eating out every night.

*daydreaming* i love the man show.
[post=377208]Quoted post[/post]​

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel+Aug 15 2004, 08:07 PM-->
Originally posted by ahedau@Aug 15 2004, 07:24 PM
StarBellieAngel
@Aug 15 2004, 05:57 PM

*daydreaming*  i love the man show.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
[post=377282]Quoted post[/post]​

i was wondering how long it would take someone to see my stupid pun. well, i liked it... and hell yes, it's true. lol
[post=377316]Quoted post[/post]​

misti you're the shizz.
:wavetowel2:

HAHAHHAHAHAH

:wub: vote for me!!! :p :lmao:

speaking of the man show, i remember one of the episodes where they went around asking girls what kind of underwear they wore... that was one of the best ones EVER. so many girls just pulled down their pants... never seen so many nice asses... although, dave would attest that i have a pair that would have owned all those girls' underwear. HAHAHA

*ahem-edit* i know this thread has no just become worthless without pics. oops.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Aug 15 2004, 02:57 PM

What platter would you get??????????????????

HAHAHAHA

Originally posted by integraslut78+Aug 16 2004, 02:43 PM-->
StarBellieAngel
@Aug 15 2004, 02:57 PM

What platter would you get??????????????????

HAHAHAHA
[post=377592]Quoted post[/post]​

the hot blonde one. no side of crabs though. :lmao:

Without pics, this thread can only go one way - down.

...oh damn. why in the name of the baby jesus can everything be turned into a dirty joke?! :p

Back