Best thread of 2004

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
with 2004 coming to a close, its time to put your vote in for the best thread/topic of 2004. We did this last year, and angry bear threads was among one of the top candidates. this year we have no angry bear. :(

So, which thread made you laugh the most? or start a whole new trend?

If you don't know how to use the search feature, nows a good time to learn.

I've only really been here since June... July... one of those J months. Anyway... The "OR" thread was cool since I've got a fried long-term memory and can't really remember anything else. The Project POS thread was cool if only for "That's SO page 47." :lol: I've used that offline too. hehehe

My threads. A few of you know what I'm talking about. :lol:

Originally posted by Calesta@Dec 16 2004, 11:15 AM
My threads. A few of you know what I'm talking about. :lol:
[post=433195]Quoted post[/post]​

Those get my vote. :D

I think the boosed bastard build thread has potential but it needs to get moving before the end of the year.

Project POS gets my vote because even if B posts a smiley, 172635878 members immediately view it. And "that is SO page 47" cracks me up too.

or the one where the guy tried to claim pissedoff's del sol as his own on another board. that was some serious ownage

Originally posted by spectacle@Dec 16 2004, 10:20 PM
the one where Calesta blew the fuck up...

i'll try to find it
[post=433506]Quoted post[/post]​

Scratch my previous vote, I vote for the one where Cal blows up too. He had a quote from me in his sig for months that was like "Wow. I've never seen Cal blow up before. This thread is hardcore."

Yeah, I definitely vote for Cal blowing up as thread of the year.

Back