Beta test on the Radio station...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Black Widow g2

*princess*
Just gonna blast this again, I'll be streaming all night... just testing to see if my server computer can handle listener count above 4. So, if you want, leave it running in the background for a while and help me out so I can see if this is a viable option to keep going for the masses.

Also, if you do 'tune in' you can request your own tunes by going to: Jaded Kiss Talk - The Ice Show and click playlist to go thru what i have. i'm up to 6k songs now.

Thanks guys. :)

oh shit, i forgot to post the link to the actual listen site. :X

ugh. go to http://www.icerockradio.com then click on the winamp or windows media button for the 128k server.

Sorry, it won't put the link i had up earlier for some reason. doesn't like port numbers attached i guess

Last edited:
I clicked on the 'listen' link from the page that brought up but it still says "station offline". Maybe it's my computer?

that's a template and i have to fix that eventually, that was the wrong thing to click, my bad. lol

i put the new link up there, and thanks again. :) much :wub: for ya

I guess I must apologize for my retardedness but I still can't make it work :(

then click button. it's the 128k server.

it won't post the site? wtf.

ok. it won't post it even after edits. WTF B.

so, it's http:// www. icerockradio . com without the spaces, since it won't work.

Haha I must be retarded I thought the 24k was 256k.. no wonder it sounded worse lol!

*switches to 128*

danke. :) i appreciate it. you can turn volume off and just let it run for a bit, we are at 4 ppl right now, so it's doin alright... but i'm trying to get us up to at least 10.

one of the listeners is buffering... if it's you, we'll try to figure out why. :) this is why i need people to let me know if it works or if it's not coming up, so i might bug ya a bit. :X

Much better :D.. well my computer's on most of the time so I'll just leave it on later when I go to bed if you like...

How about now? I had to download winamp to make it work & I think it defaults to buffering streaming music, but it didn't say it was when I restarted it.

then it should be streaming it just fine. :) thanks for the help. you can either leave it on or off, i'm just going to stream it tonight while i sleep and hope it doesn't mess up.... if not, we're a go for launch. :) and maybe i'll do a line record.

Back