better than the skyline....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
h-t fi forum had this up...

enough boost/power to snap a driveshaft!!!!!

its a beatuy...
kardanras2.jpg

Bild%25202172.jpg

Bild%25202122.jpg

Bild%25202112.jpg

Bild%25202112.jpg

intercooler2.jpg

motor2.jpg

30MB vid...

http://www.danneeklund.nu/temp/Ärtan.mpg

im in love.

no.. i just need more power... in everything.. nothing is fast enough... ever... lol

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 12 2003, 07:29 AM
no.. i just need more power... in everything.. nothing is fast enough... ever... lol

that would make a good sig for you. it kinda goes with that face in your avatar.

Originally posted by CronoMasamune@Dec 12 2003, 11:48 AM
Jesus H Christ, I love you, and I love your Skyline even more. Thats a huge turbo!

not really... the one on my honda is bigger.. lol

Originally posted by CronoMasamune@Dec 12 2003, 10:48 AM
Jesus H Christ, I love you, and I love your Skyline even more. Thats a huge turbo!

and you're gonna be famous, because you're the only person in the world that knows where to find a skyline that was built by bmw!

lol- yeah... i mustve read that wrong. there is no skyline in this thread.

its in the title, cuz i used to post hot ass skyline pics (and "donate to my skyline fund (which no one ever did :( ") .. thats all

Haha man I feel stupid, I just assumed it was an older R30 Skyline because of thread topic, didn't really take time looking at the unmistakable Bimmer grill. :doh:

Driveshaft snapping has long been the domain of the Mustang. Supras, Skylines, Z cars and even some RWD Celicas (of which I can attest) have become so powerful that only special machining will tame the beast.

But that BMW, seriously, is fucking gorgeous.

-> Steve

Back