BEWARE OF 91hondacivichatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
so this dude on here is selling a whole bunch of shit, has a thread for a huge garage sale...

here's a link to the ad:
https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...topic=32420&hl=

so i told him i wanted the radios, but i wanted pics of them powered up...
he sent the pioneer pic asap, but told me the sony radio was not hooked up...
so i told him it was three wires to get it to power up...
red and yellow to POS terminal and black to NEG...
so he keeps bullshitting me...
so he finally sends me a link to a pic of the sony radio...
now the first pic he sent me had a red civic...
so he tells me he JUST took these pics...
said he took out his pioneer and put the sony in his car...
and its NOT a rad car, and the album its in was created and last edited on DEC 3, 2002...

the link he sent me just went to ONE pic, but the link to the whole album is here:
http://community.webshots.com/user/eriver12

so just beware of this guy...

maybe you should have bought a radio from someone with a higher post count...

the fact that everything is dirt cheap makes me wonder if its either A) stolen or B) not even real.

i agree with you, but i didn't buy anything... i was waiting for pics to buy because he had such a low post count...

i was just posting this to warn other users...

but so far all i have gotten was morons misreading what i wrote and flaming me like i'm a fucking retard...

not you, but others...

ummm... i believe this guy is a poster on honda-tech, and a reputable one at that... dont call somebody out unless you are really getting ripped off... Don't call him a scammer because a picture has a different color car or something stupid like that... thats an easy way to ruin a reputation over BS...

How would you feel if I posted that you are a scammer because you were going to buy a radio off of me and then backed out?? I could call you a deadbeat buyer...

alright, first off, SHUT THE FUCK UP...

you don't know anything about this situation...

i asked him to send me a pic of both radios powered up cause the sony's are notorious for shorting out and just popping fuses...

he tried giving me some excuses about the radio not being hooked up so he couldn't send me pics of it powered up and he had nothing to hook it up to, but those excuses stopped when i told him he only had to hook up 3 wires...

so he sends me a pic of his pioneer in his RED civic, then tells me he took the pioneer OUT and put the sony in the same car, So the sony pictures should be in the same RED car, right? since that is what he TOLD ME HE DID...

and he also said he JUST took the pictures and JUST posted them, and he sent me the link to that ONE pic...

so the sony radio picture is NOT taken in his car, and it was not JUST taken and JUST posted... since the album was created on 12/3/2002...

and now he ducks off aim every time i try to ask him about it...

and furthermore, i asked him for his phone number and address...
he asked me why i needed them and i said so i could pass the info along to the cops if the sony didn't work, cause he was refusing to send me a picture...
and then he started saying no, nevermind, i'll sell them to someone else

and the whole time he is telling me "trust me man, i wouldn't sell it if it didn't work, you can trust me man..."

so its real great how i try to warn people to be careful and i get flamed, and blamed for ruining his reputation...

and yea, fuck face, you COULD call me a deadbeat bidder, but i don't fuck people over so i don't need to worry about my reputation...

go fuck yourself fucktard...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back