BEWARE RICERS!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

please read the last ebay thread.. i'm going to come off as a dick, so live with it.. we know about this stuff, ppl act like its a rare occurence, its not.. why is hondaswap the home of ppl posting this to make it aware? Its lke we can goto their house and do something about it. Some ppl are into different styles of things.. does that make it right for you bash them? no.. they probably dont cash your ride and so why bash theirs?

leave the poor man alone, it's clear he has alot of isues on whats good to do to a car... at least it has a b16

that car looks like complete ass. i dont see ANYTHING on it at all show worthy and he certainly doesnt take good care of it obviously because of the cracks in the body kit. i had the same kit on my 90 Civic hatchback and i took way better care of it even tho it was primered. heres a pic of my 90 hatchback:

s3ebf0c0a50c6f.jpg

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

I like your Civic TrailorParkPimp. Fourth gens look way meaner then those girl cutesy fifth gens.

i wont....the new owner probably will eventually. who knows...i sold the car last year and moved outta Virginia.

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Aug 1 2003, 08:29 PM
This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

:lol::lol::lol: nice try jon! u even had me fooled for a sec :D

This guy knows he's made a couple mistakes on the car, and that's why he knows he wont see too much capital for it.

:lol: I love being a ricer I swear. All these wanna be tuners at my work are like, whoa dude, your car sounds like ass blah blah. Yeah well break 17's then talk fag.

[/vents]

Back