big decision to make..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93civicracer

Oh, I do a little here and there.
Alright if you've read my other posts then you know I have a 93 dx with a d15b7 with a down cylinder and need a swap asap. Just want to know what some of yall would do if:

You were making minimum wage, completely broke ATM, were in my position with a down cylinder stock motor that runs and you need a swap asap. Get the jdm d15b vtec in a couple months when you can afford it and work with that (shitty aftermarket support), drive the car on 3 cylinders for a looooong time and hope it doesn't crap out before you can afford a b16a swap, or spend a lot of money in the long run buying the d15b to hold you over until you can get your hands on that b16a2 that you really want in the long run? Lol sucks balls. I need to check the junkyards for cheap d's...how much should any d series cost from a junkyard? just for the motor?

kid get your self a D-series block you should be able to find one for a couple bucks no more then 2 bills
where are you located ? what state

Back