Bigger Brakes.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

korey

I was wondering if anyone knew how well Wilwood Big brakes perform and if there is any problems with them that I should know about. They will be going on myt '97 civic. Also, is it very hard to change my rear drums to rear Civic Si discs? Thanx for any help.

they work VERY well ... but the pads blow (burn them up and get some hawks :) )
they will not fit under a 15
they fit under MOST 16s (not all)
rear disk conversion is not that hard.. just make sure you get the brake lines and e-brake cables too

yea they work good i had them for a while actually just sold them they are really easy to put on and help alot and give your car a good look to it too. but from what i heard you had to at least have 17's at least with my wilwood big brake kit.

no, you can fit them under 16's, i had that kit.
they are wonderful, but like E said the pads that come with the kit are ok for street driving, but i burned up a whole set with one day on the road course. get some hawk hp+'s they end up being cheaper than they would be for stock honda brakes.

Yup, the pads SUCK.

They DO fit under most 16s, and if you want to cram them under 15s, get a FastBrakes kit. I love mine.

Back