Bigger Throttle Body

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I was just wondering whether you could swap out the 60mm TB from a Prelude for something bigger such as a F20 or B18C JDM 62mm TB...wonder if they would mount up?

Peace, Theron <_<

Well to be honest with you, i have no idea how much bigger you can go with the stock lude one since i have no experiecne with most any H series, but it seems like a good option considering the cost. I mean you dont' want a fucking 75mm TB do you .

Milan

if you bore it, your butterfly valve is now the wrong size, and you will leak a buttload of air at idel, resulting in a high or bouncy idle.

just buy an aftermarket one if its REALLY necessary. but frankly, i think the 2-300 bucks your gonna spend on one could be better used some place else.

You could also send it out to some of the boys that have machine shops to get it bored out and yes they will replace the plate and use brass fittings. This costs 150 usually

Milan

But is it worth it? I have some other mods that I could do first, but it's hard to decide the best HP gains for the money.
I have 2 kids to support...they need to eat before my car does.

Peace, Theron <_<

Back