Biggest Injectors To Use? All Motor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jairovargas

what are the biggest injectors you can use to an all motor second gen b16a JDM engine. and will they make a difference.

It depends on if you need them, are you injectors at max duty cycle?? if not then you don't

if you have a stock b16a, with bolt on's and some other mods then I doubt that you need to upgrade your injectors, but it might be good to have them cleaned and blueprinted.

Milan

310-320 are all that the ECU will idle, any bigger and you'll need a EMS. All motor, though, stock should be fine, just send them off to RC for cleaning..

310cc should be fine with most major motor packages, most ITB set ups run 4's. You should be good with 310cc's to go 11's if you want.

Milan

What does cleaning your injectors entail? And what do you mean by "Blueprinted."
Do you think I could clean them myself?

actually, they're 240s like 90% of all honda injectors are :)

in my garage, lies 4 860s, soon going out to RC tyo get balanced and BP'ed

Originally posted by pills_PMD@May 21 2003, 10:37 PM
and one of these years the fuckin thing will be in a car.

you have the fastest parts pile i know of. lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My bad, 240cc. B, if I had the money I would take that Sol off your hands jsut so you wouldn't have any excuse to keep that monster of an engine out of a car any longer. :)

Back