Birthdays

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dohcvtec_accord

WRX Sellout
3 members are celebrating their birthday today
MaaseyRacer(21) , Riceburner(19) , cu_druln(19)

:bday:

Have some shots for your Hondaswap brothas. :D

21st... and hes at school....

we're not going to see him for a few days :D

i remember my 21st... well, most of it :D

roomies bought me a keg... told me to help take the trash out.. go to lift it, im like WTF is in this shit... pop the cover- keg on ice =)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 15 2004, 07:38 AM
roomies bought me a keg... told me to help take the trash out.. go to lift it, im like WTF is in this shit... pop the cover- keg on ice =)

Now thats a good birthday suprise!! Cheers bro! :beer:

Thanks guys, yes i am 21 now, and I just retired the fake ID. I have to say this last week I have been soaking up as much underage drinking as possible. Last night at midnight I bought my first beer legally:
PBR.jpg

and tonight I am hitting up the bars, and I think work will get a phone call Friday morning explaining how I am "sick." :beer: :beer: :beer:
Cheers.

When I was 18...I was legal.

When in the Air Force at the time, and in Okinawa...if you had a military ID...you were legal...hehe.....those were the days.

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jan 15 2004, 05:29 PM
When I was 18...I was legal.

When in the Air Force at the time, and in Okinawa...if you had a military ID...you were legal...hehe.....those were the days.

Hell yeah I was in England for my 21st, no big loss though, I was happy to be legal six months before anyone else :D

Maas- Rock the ID beeyatch!

Big ups for your bday... ;)

When I turned 21, nothing special happened. hahaha... i still have yet to use my 'gambling license' now... hahahah

LET'S GO TO VEGAS!!! hahaha

peash!

Back