Bisi wins 2003 IDRC Championships

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bisi is on top again with his All-Motor F22 (SOHC non-vtec) CRX!

2003 IDRC Championships All Motor Class

" ...Bisi Ezerioha and the Torco Oil CRX went into the Finals leading the championship with Danny Cerny and the VW Bug* close behind. Bisi knew what he had to do and was unstoppable all weekend long. Bisi ran consistently in the low 10 second range, with a personal best at high elevation with a 10.1et. He later went on to defeat Cerny in the Finals to take the GoFastR.com All Motor Class Championship. Look for Bisi to reset the record in the All Motor Class next year. The car is now dialed in and looks to be a big competitor next year."
copied from urbanracer.com

*i ran right next to Danny Cernys VW bug the day before finals. maybe he was imagining i was Bisi :ph34r: dont ask me what i ran.

That's hauling the damn mail.

Wasn't he using carberatur before he went F22??? And still keeping up with the big boys. I still like Aguillar and the Civic more.

I read that he incorperated the carb to the F22 motor... :huh:

Fuckin' nice!!! :worthy:

Originally posted by scottp11@Dec 13 2003, 12:40 PM
I read that he incorperated the carb to the F22 motor... :huh:

Fuckin' nice!!! :worthy:

totally off topic...

My friend's friend's dad is a mechanic at some place, I took my car there for smog, and he told me I could only make real power with a carb... :huh:

Carbs v. Fuel Injection is quite the debate. Injection delivers serious power and is emmissions friendly by todays standards.

Carbs don't make more power. Or top fuel rail cars would put them to work on their dragsters. Nascar uses carbs, but if they wen't fuel injection they'd be doing probably 240 around Daytona if the restrictor plate wasn't there. Fuel injection creates power and is a lot more smoother.

Originally posted by BrahmaBullSQ@Dec 14 2003, 10:07 AM
Carbs don't make more power.

It's just that some people know a lot more about how to deal with them, and these people are afraid of change.

Go Bisi!!!! He's a chemical engineer or something, so that's why he can get so much power out of such a slow sounding setup. Too bad that Leslie chick smoked him and Erik Agiular with her 9.93 second pass. I can't wait for next season, I think there's gonna be some record breaking going down with the all-motors.

yeah Bisi is such the homie, he is such a cool guy to talk to...you guys should never pass up just stopping to say wasup to him, i was talking to him friday night and I still get shocked as hell over how damn smart he is and how polite/respectful he is...but he told me himself the day after lesile's run that he doesn't think he'll ever catch her cause hes not running methonal and cannot put the time/funds into his car as she does, but damn i give him such big props for being different and getting all that power ouuta of a single cam carburated... this season for the all motor class is gonna be crazy though, the 9.93 won't stand

Not sure why you guys think next year is gonna be great... when the advancements in all-motor are made tremendously EVERY year. I remember when they were just breaking into the 10s. The Hot Rod class doesn't seem to go anywhere anymore.

the all motor class has always been very competitive, good for him.

I think Bisi is pretty awsome. I didn't hear about him till after I put a F22 in my 90 hatch and he was my idol. My dad even thinks hes cool, mostley cause he is oldschool and liked how he used carbs. I just laughed at him and said it was because he wasn't jdm enough to tune the fuel injection. But ya, he definetly reps the SOHC power!!!

Back