Bitch bitch bitch.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

holy shit is that for real?

that kid seriously fucking needs to learn some interpersonal communication skills..

think it is time for mommy and daddy to let little jr. stop suckling off the proverbial yamaka teet......

Are you kidding me?? That cant be real. I mean the kid is crying because he cant play CT?? haha I think he just said he wants to die. This is some funny stuff, and the exact reason I would never wana do tech support. This is good stuff. Thanks alot Loco this makes my day.

Jeramy

he wants to be the jerky boys... lol

he may have honestly had a problem... but i think he was just playing a part... hahaha

they almost had him it sounds on that 'what COLOR is that cd?' and he's like 'what color is it?? uh, it's yellow' hahaha

:unsure:

i tried clickin on the # sign but just got a bunch of nerds.

:shrug2: i heard it... just gotta let it load... it's like a 10 min phone call to 'tech support' funny shiz

he's all crying 'i'm gonna DIE!' 'i can't AIM' lol

:blink: "steve was being an asshat" haha

what a retard.

wow if i was steve i probably would have lost it and told the little fucker to go outside in the sun and find some real friends.

:lmao: That's some good shit. What a fucking tard.

The audio works you just have to give it time to download. The is pretty funny and really pathetic. I can't believe he called tech support because he sucks at the game.

Back