Black 94 gsr integra "totaled"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok soo my car is back for sale again i think i either spun a bearing or threw a rod i dunno it started tapping bad and when i got home shut it off it wouldnt start up again it was dark so i couldnt mess with it the next day went out and it would start again it just cranked but looked over the engine bay and there is no hole in the block that i see and when i was driving the car no oil light came on...Im just tired of putting money in an old car so i went and bought a new truck...but i bought(before this problem) a set of brand new 98-01 headlights (not halo) ,bumper,and bumper lights its on the car just not painted also has a set of all red tails smoked black ...just looking to get rid but not giving it away for notthing either i have receipts for everything also i just installed a set of oem rear trailing arm bushings the day before i have the xtractor tool that you can have too im just getting out of the car game Pics of new front up asap

so are you still looking for $2700 for it or have you dropped your price? i'm sure people will want to know.

Last edited:
I wish this was this time last year when I just had that cash lying in the bank. If this is still here in about 2 weeks(need another paycheck) though I'll definitely be all over it.

Maybe. Let me see how my paychecks get raped by taxes at my new job. First pay check is tomorrow.

pm sent but lmk

how much and a phone number so i can get it in the next few days

i have the time to get it just give me a number so i can set something up

Back