Black Gorgeous

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

donneo

Hi All,

I am new to this forum.... I am guy who is currently on pursuit to by my FIRST Car :D . I need advice from all of you those who have used Preludes. I come from an Asian country.

Its like this, There is a Prelude, a lovely black babe at this sale...I have fallen in love with it. The model is the 1991 Si. It's a 2.0L engine with Sunroof and all...... lovely...... :wub: I couldnt get the engine number, but as far as I know its PGMFI.

So people around the globe in this forum, please give me tips about this car. I have not bought it yet. It's so nice. I want it to be my first car, please advice me on this. I know there a lot of people who have used this model which I am refering about.....:helpsmilie:

Thanking everyone in advance. ;)

Hi All,

I am new to this forum.... I am guy who is currently on pursuit to by my FIRST Car :D . I need advice from all of you those who have used Preludes. I come from an Asian country.

Its like this, There is a Prelude, a lovely black babe at this sale...I have fallen in love with it. The model is the 1991 Si. It's a 2.0L engine with Sunroof and all...... lovely...... :wub: I couldnt get the engine number, but as far as I know its PGMFI.

So people around the globe in this forum, please give me tips about this car. I have not bought it yet. It's so nice. I want it to be my first car, please advice me on this. I know there a lot of people who have used this model which I am refering about.....:helpsmilie:

Thanking everyone in advance. ;)

You will get alot more responses at www.preludepower.com we have the most informative forum on 3rd gen preludes which are the 1988-1991 (3rd Gen) preludes.

There are hardly any people on this site who know about our cars and so you will not be able to get information on what you want here.

I have been trying to educate the people on here, but this site is mostly for the hybrid civics, integra's and crx's and a little bit of the 4th and 5th gen Preludes.

Come on over and we will help you out, but please when you register on www.preludepower.com you must read all the FAQ's on the top of the 3rd gen section or else you will get shut down and your questions locked for now doing a little research on the top of the page first.

I am a member there and I love that forum, its been helpful in maintaining my 1988 Lude and a I also am the Project Manager for the new and improved 1988-1991 H22 Engine Mounts Swap Kit.

You will love this car, it out handles any other car out there stock! But if you want to improve upon its power, you will need to either boost it or do an H22 swap to get those crazy horsepower numbers all these other newer Honda's have.

This car has great potential especially now that I was able to have the engine swap mounts made for aftermarket support. You will be getting into a great car and I know once you drive it you will know what I am talking about.

Sean

theres one for sale by me in decent shape for like 200 bucks.

Back