blinkers not working after swap.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

did you remember to top off your blinker fluid?

Just an idea, did you unplug anything in the dash? when I replaced the center bezel/climate control area in my car I didn't hook the emergency flasher button up right away and that seems to control the turn signals. As soon as I plugged in the harness they worked again. Just a thought.

im pretty sure i topped off my "jdm high speed blinker fluid" y0!.....no but i think my emergencies did the trick. my radio was stolen before the swap. and when i did the swap i converted to 5 spd. so pretty much the middle peice came out. and i dont have the hazard button. is there some wires i could jump because im diamond plating that anyway. or do you guys recommend getting a new hazard button?

I am not an expert but I think that you would need the switch in order to make them be either off, on, or blink...

Quoted post[/post]]
im pretty sure i topped off my "jdm high speed blinker fluid" y0!.....no but i think my emergencies did the trick. my radio was stolen before the swap. and when i did the swap i converted to 5 spd. so pretty much the middle peice came out. and i dont have the hazard button. is there some wires i could jump because im diamond plating that anyway. or do you guys recommend getting a new hazard button?

if you don't have the hazard button your signals won't work. your turn signals are routed through the switch. you need to just get one.

Back