Block Strength For Turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MXDesa

Hey guys i want to send my Block to a machine shop or facility that can sleeve the block to handle higher boost levels. The block is a 4G63T motor from a 1991 Eagle Talon Turbo TSI and possiblity a K20 as well. More so the 4G63. Anyway i want the block to easily handle the pressure of 25 pounds of boost from a Turbonetics T4 series turbo. More specifically the TO4E turbo. I want you guys to help me find a reputable place that i can have my motor sleeved for bigger pistions and increased strength, I can ship the block but if facilities are Available in Ny, NY that would be great. Thanks guys

Thanks B they are really close too. Im gonna give them a shot and if anyone else knows any other places that would be great.

Where did u send yours out to B? Anyone else have any good experiences? I dont mind shipping/delivering the block.

There is a napa warehouse near us that has a machine shop in it. They have done some engine rebuilding for us (tractor head, tractor engine rebuilds, resurfacing etc). Check them out if there is one nearby, I've had good luck with them.

Back