Blox

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93civicracer

Oh, I do a little here and there.
Does anyone know if Blox parts the ones on passwordjdm are any good? I'm thinking of buying the Blox suspension package and some other parts from them. Thanks in advance.

i do believe this is the wrong section. theres general, or suspension for this, you should ask a mod to move it for you.

but i personally havnt had nor heard any problems with/about their parts.

I've heard they're decent, and I've also heard they're shitty, so take that for what it's worth. I'm inclined to believe that their stuff is alright. I've heard a lot of people say their intake manifolds and other parts are pretty comparable to Skunk2.

Note though, if you want Blox stuff then hit up eBay. You'll probably find it cheaper on there than on Password's site.

Last edited:
I know someone running Blox B's on their b20/vtec. Mild setup made 210whp. Very similiar to s2s2's from what ive heard.

I'm running Blox Lugnuts on my subaru... They have been off and on a good 15-20 times, and i'm pretty careless, and they have barely scratched, and the threads are still super strong...

They get a thumbsup from me!

Back