blue tooth sucks.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wow....that's fucking lame. It's amazing how much of a loser you'd have to be to sit at home and write viruses that do absoultely nothing.
"HolY SHiiZnAt, I mAdE a ViruS thaT maDe A cAr hAVe a BaD Air/FuEl miXturE.......I'M tHe CooLesT HaCKer In The WorLd!!11010101"

Idiots. Get a life.

The first mobile phone virus, Cabir, has spread to over 20 countries, ranging from the United States to Japan and from Finland to South Africa, using only Bluetooth.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Aug 3 2005, 12:45 PM
The first mobile phone virus, Cabir, has spread to over 20 countries, ranging from the United States to Japan and from Finland to South Africa, using only Bluetooth.

[post=535226]Quoted post[/post]​

work warning

Thats why we have to wrap it up, yo! Practice some safe-phoning!
http://www.paintballiq.com/images/safephone.jpg

And I think I found out how they plan on spreading this virus from car to car.
http://www.paintballiq.com/images/spread.jpg

Originally posted by adnoh@Aug 3 2005, 12:20 PM
wow....that's fucking lame. It's amazing how much of a loser you'd have to be to sit at home and write viruses that do absoultely nothing.
"HolY SHiiZnAt, I mAdE a ViruS thaT maDe A cAr hAVe a BaD Air/FuEl miXturE.......I'M tHe CooLesT HaCKer In The WorLd!!11010101"

Idiots. Get a life.
[post=535201]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah but a virus that takes people to the nearest McDonalds regardless of what the type into their navigation system would be pretty funney.

Thats some shit....BUt damn dooD..Take those pics out..NWS..Someones gonna bitch about them...
Did you forget some of the guys here are at work right now....

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Aug 3 2005, 01:55 PM
so am i. :D
[post=535342]Quoted post[/post]​

Does anyone else find this asshat having authority over something...or someone deeply distburbing, like I do?

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Aug 4 2005, 01:37 AM
yeah, he might just get it pregnant. :lol:
[post=535570]Quoted post[/post]​
:bo: hahahaahahah :bo:

Back