Bmw Ftw

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ebay 10 skunk 2 chip :p That sounds like the BMW dealership around me. I was pricing an i think 02 330ci and sat in the waiting room and they had a starbucks coffee machine there :)

oh yeah that's nothing

When I changed my oil 3 months ago I had a cushy spot on the pavment in the shade, heated by my oil pan.

no clue.... it was on the car when i bought it.

ebay 10 skunk 2 chip

Does all the same things, Just alittle bit more expensive.

Is it just plug n play. If so take it out and tell us the difference . For 500 bux . It should make a pretty big difference . But again for BMW , everything is more expensive.

Seems like all you needed was a lap dance to complete your oil change. More businesses need to follow by there example.

Does all the same things, Just alittle bit more expensive.

Is it just plug n play. If so take it out and tell us the difference . For 500 bux . It should make a pretty big difference . But again for BMW , everything is more expensive.

Seems like all you needed was a lap dance to complete your oil change. More businesses need to follow by there example.

its not plug and play at all.

there's a 50-step process to flash the bmw computer.
it involves setting up a battery charger, a mirror reflector, keeping the door closed, and window down with dome light in the off position, and all kinds of other crazy shit, and takes about 15 min to program.

plus, parts are 20x more expensive for bmw's.

superchargers start at $9,500
turbo kits are about $16,500
header's are about $1,800

etc etc

hmm... the sc for the fit is 10k. lol but yes, parts for BMW are always more expensive as is everything else for it. Ben Strader who teaches the EFI 101 classes in San Diego use a BMW for the learner car at the classes... it's amazing what you can do with them.

Back