BMW Z4 coupe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

E_SolSi

Member of the 20 nut club
VIP
bmw-z4-concept-s-st.jpg

bmw-z4-concept-f3q-a.jpg

bmw-z4-concept-r3q-a.jpg

bmw-z4-concept-r-allopen.jpg

l_9132005201136.jpg

Originally posted by Car and Driver
BMW Z4 coupe
It was billed as a concept car, but we fully expect BMW to create a hardtop version of the Z4 in mid-2006. The coupe concept looks far better than the convertable Z4, the matte-finish metalic paint on the concept looked terrific. The roofline is reminiscent of the 6- series coupe, but the Z4 coupe will be a hatchback. Initially, expect the Z4 coupe to come with the 255-hp, 3.0-liter inline-six and later with the curent M3's 333-hp, 3.2-liter engine. The price for the 255-hp coupe is expected to be about $35,000, and the M-version about $45,000, a price that undercuts Porsche's 291-hp Cayman S by more than $10,000.

The weird bodylines don't do it for me, but if it's got an M3 powerplant you can bet it will be a kick to drive.

its kinda 240Z-ish modernized....

///M package :yes:

dskfjasddj sorry my tounge fell out of my mouth and hit my keyboard. Very sexy, but i stll like the m coupe better. :p

Drop the E46 M powerplant in there... yummm...

Didn't they do the M coupe with the E46 M motor for like 1 year? in 02 or something?

the 01 and 02 M radster and M coupe had 315hp 3.2l engines
so pretty close to the E46 M engine but probly slightly detuned

trying to get engine codes now

yep they all used the S54B32
so it must just be slightly detuned or otherwise restricted

I love it! I loved the convertible, and now this.....wow! I want 3.

I like the ambiguously ghey duo lookalike car better, personally... I've always had a hardon for the old M Coupes. (bad pun, I know)

1-Mcou_side_grigia1.jpg

Back