Body and Paint Shop in Northern Cali?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

12secondCRX

I'm looking at getting my 90 Crx painted and having the body work done soon and was wondering if anyone could tell me a good place in the Northern Cali area. (Sacramento-Stockton) :huh:

i don't know about the sac area but if you wanna come down to the bay area, i got the best place possible, platium auto body & paint in san mateo. i know the owner and a lot of people know about them over here, they do some of the best work i've seen. they do plenty of show cars all the time. e-mail me if you want their address or phone number.

try and call ankor in stockton thats where everyone here goes to get their paint jobs, sometimes their a lil backed up with work.

Thanks I'll call Ankor in stockton but Gen2Teg can you PM me with the number to that shop because I have family in San Mateo and I could have them take it there for me. :)

My father in law gets a ton of cars done by the russians and they do good work for cheap but ya gotta pay em in cash they are in the Roseville area if I remember to get a number for ya

My bro's friend, is russian, gets tons of hella nice cars, does body work like mad crazy stuff, like it was totaled far worse then anyone would know and yet he rebuilds it and it looks brand new and everything lines up perfect, etc and on top of that he rakes it in.

Some russians though, he says, do real shit work, like real cheap and all they use is bondo and a frame straightener, not even oem parts.

vpSPOONsol did they do the grey paint job? How much did it cost if you don't mind me asking?

Originally posted by WiggerMan@Jul 17 2003, 08:58 PM
My father in law gets a ton of cars done by the russians

I wouldn't trust a Russian even if my life depended on it, let alone my car. :lol:

I only trust shop's with good reputations because you can never be to safe.

I have to trust the russians, my wife is romanian and so is her whole family... and the difference between russian and romanian isnt much... im just the poor little white boy caught in the mix :unsure:

PJ's in North Highlands just north of Sac is really good. They have a Tahoe with a chameleon paint job. My friend does body work for them. depends on what you are looking for though. a stock paint job Maaco or 1-day paint is perfect. a custom like pearl or chameleon I would try PJ's or Ground-Zero in Rancho Cordova.

I'm not sure because I was trying for a sponsorship with a body shop locally so I'm waiting to see what they say but if not then I'll have to pay for it myself and call the shops you guys have recommended. So please keep them coming so if it doesn't work out with my sponsorship I'll have more choices.

s3ee69613b71be.jpg

Need to know what color I should change my car to? Please no stupid replys please, only honest choices!

that thing really needs a paint job.

i'd get either

the NSX/CL orange
Gold or Platnum
high gloss or flat black, nothing in between

Those colors look nice on CRX's in my head.

Back