Body Kit Installation

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+May 7 2003, 06:03 PM-->
@May 7 2003, 03:00 PM
If you don't want to hear about it, don't read the thread.

Wrong. The reason people come here is so that we don't have to hear about the body kit/alteeza yo/shopping cart wing shit in the first place. You want answers on rice, go over to Superhonda.

:withstupid:
i agree 100%

Originally posted by E_SolSi@May 7 2003, 05:04 PM
body kits generally suck balls

i would have to dissagree with this statement in part....

i was thinking of putting a body kit on my car WAY down the road (after my engine if fully done)

the reason being is that i have seen some body kits that are really subtle, and with a semi-lowered
civic, i think they look kinda cool. like the bottom lines seem to flow better.

of course without the 16's or 17's on them.

:withstupid: i dont think my body kit is all that bad, its jus the wings west kit, which is very mild, one of the best lookin ones for the CRX IMO, any other kit (besides cyber) looks like ass on the CRX.

of course, with a body kit, i attract more attention from John Q. Law and rice boys.

so maybe ill just be original and once my engine is built enough.....
ill raise the car back up to stock height, sell the rims and ride around stock.

altho, i would buy a set of h&r's so i could corner nicely.

I just wanna know when everyone became so jaded. I realize your proud of your own car and what your doing to it but you don't have to slap someone in the face just for trying to do their own thing. No wonder car guys have a stigma of being assholes. Because a lot of them are as shown with some of these previous posts.

We are considered assholes because we do not coddle those that are not into performance. For those that come to this board wanting to learn, willing to read, and are capable of asking intelligent questions, we are not assholes. People that think we are assholes are generally the type pf people that would be better of a superhonda.com.

Originally posted by aya_weiss@May 7 2003, 06:01 PM
I just wanna know when everyone became so jaded. I realize your proud of your own car and what your doing to it but you don't have to slap someone in the face just for trying to do their own thing.

Originally posted by karnash+May 7 2003, 06:40 PM-->
@May 7 2003, 05:04 PM
body kits generally suck balls

i would have to dissagree with this statement in part....

i was thinking of putting a body kit on my car WAY down the road (after my engine if fully done)

the reason being is that i have seen some body kits that are really subtle, and with a semi-lowered
civic, i think they look kinda cool. like the bottom lines seem to flow better.

of course without the 16's or 17's on them.

some body kits arent that bad .... thats why i said they "generally suck balls" leaving a little space for the few that dont

im a big fan of smooth flowing lines... if the kit has that then ill probly like it... if it has weird angles and vents with shit jutting out all over the place i pretty much hate it

they still tend to be heavy and poor for aerodynamics

Originally posted by lsvtec@May 7 2003, 07:04 PM
We are considered assholes because we do not coddle those that are not into performance. For those that come to this board wanting to learn, willing to read, and are capable of asking intelligent questions, we are not assholes. People that think we are assholes are generally the type pf people that would be better of a superhonda.com.

once again :withstupid:

people claim they want to do kits wings lights and shit to "be different"
then why do they all get the same fucking parts and put them on the same fucking car
same fuckin kits
same fuckin altezzas
same fuckin 17"+ rims
same fuckin spoilers
same fuckin everything
i see at least 20 cars a day that look just like eachother

I hate that statement that we get from everyone asking about body kits. "I want to be unique." It drives me crazy. You want to be an idividual like everyone else. That mentality has brought us trends like alteezza tailights, lightup exhaust tips, Blink 182, and just about every other worthless trend to hit what is now called "counter-culture".

Originally posted by karnash@May 7 2003, 03:40 PM

That's cool. You are (I think) one of the few people here that won't get butt hurt when some of "us" start saying body kits are dumb.

Basically what I am trying to say is if you want the kit get it, but if you are going to get whiney because the "bad kids" at Hondaswap tore into you for it maybe you should rethink your position on life.

Basically what I am trying to say is if you want the kit get it, but if you are going to get whiney because the "bad kids" at Hondaswap tore into you for it maybe you should rethink your position on life.

Originally posted by aya_weiss@May 7 2003, 06:01 PM
I just wanna know when everyone became so jaded. I realize your proud of your own car and what your doing to it but you don't have to slap someone in the face just for trying to do their own thing. No wonder car guys have a stigma of being assholes. Because a lot of them are as shown with some of these previous posts.

I agree 100% - If u guys want to hate on someone else and bullshit do it somewhere else. Im sure ur proud of ur tricked out rides but lets not put anyone down. Make ur shut unique - And do it anyway u want to! Props to all

go fuck yourself
this is a performance site
if you want to rice the fuck out of your car go elsewhere
or stay here just dont expect to get any respect for doing it

so if you are more interested in making your car look like a fucking space ship maybe this isnt the right place for you
try www.superhonda.com they love all this type of gheyness over there

Originally posted by lsvtec@May 7 2003, 07:26 PM
I hate that statement that we get from everyone asking about body kits. "I want to be unique." It drives me crazy. You want to be an idividual like everyone else. That mentality has brought us trends like alteezza tailights, lightup exhaust tips, Blink 182, and just about every other worthless trend to hit what is now called "counter-culture".

:withstupid: now :locked: this bad boy up

consider it done :)
:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.