Body kit suggestions anyone????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thriceknight

PaperTigers
my ride is a 03 civic Lx coupe not an si...an i was wondering if anyone has suggestions for choices in body kits??? i'm looking more for less fabrication/modifying than looks....i'd like to be able to paint it an bolt it up. An as with anything the cheaper the better..but i dont want to sacrifice quality...

Only body kits with which look good on any vehicle are none bolt-ons. Ones that you have to fabricate everything yourself and when you're done it looks like a professional company is sponsoring your car, and not some ricer ugly kit off ebay.

don_radeon said:
Only body kits with which look good on any vehicle are none bolt-ons. Ones that you have to fabricate everything yourself and when you're done it looks like a professional company is sponsoring your car, and not some ricer ugly kit off ebay.

i never thought of that! true true...hmmmm...suggestions then?? What are we talking about?I'm not mechanically inclinded though i want to be... i definitly don't want to be another guy tryin to look like i'm outta the next fast&and the furious movies...

Back