body kits for 04 accord 4dr

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

md_accord

Can anyone reccomend where to find body kit for a 4door lx 2004 accord? I can't seem to find any online!

if you are in the southern cali area, or dont mind having a kit shipped to you, you can try jt autostlye. there are only pics of the 2dr accord on the the site, but you can call and see if he has developed any kits for the sedan. i'm pretty sure he has something in the works for the 4 door.

Here is a link to the 4 dr. bodykit that we can get you. PS. I couldn't paste the pic here because the full URL wouldn't show but look at the second pic. They don't sell to the public but contact us and we will give you a deal on it.
bodykit

Originally posted by PDOTJONES@Sep 21 2004, 03:16 AM
if you are in the southern cali area, or dont mind having a kit shipped to you, you can try jt autostlye. there are only pics of the 2dr accord on the the site, but you can call and see if he has developed any kits for the sedan. i'm pretty sure he has something in the works for the 4 door.
[post=392896]Quoted post[/post]​

Back