body mods

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

WTF That is crazy.. That's the most fucked thing I heard all week..

Whats the world going to.. but I do wanna see pics

I saw this on TV once, They claimed it brought some sort of high or spiritual
bullshit,
EDIT: Found a pic WORK WARNING??!?!

hook-hanging300.jpg

Only one word accurately describes the whole thought...

FUCK!

whatever floats your boat. I've got a video that would make those people cringe. A lady is digging her high heels into a guy's nutsack. He's laying belly down, and smashing the kids between his legs against the floor.

Some people are fucked up, but remember that they are here strictly for our enjoyment. :rolleyes:

old news
ive known about human suspension (flesh hangings) for a LONG time now
ive seen it in person, and yeah pretty much the only word that comes to mind is "FUCK"

why the fuck would you pierce your skin in the ocean? any blood in the water would be bad news. little sharks can come on the sand bars, and you still dont want to be bitten by them...

Originally posted by tab@Jul 19 2004, 08:04 PM
whatever floats your boat. I've got a video that would make those people cringe. A lady is digging her high heels into a guy's nutsack. He's laying belly down, and smashing the kids between his legs against the floor.

Some people are fucked up, but remember that they are here strictly for our enjoyment. :rolleyes:
[post=365466]Quoted post[/post]​

how come u have a video like that :unsure: :huh:

Originally posted by lowandslow+Jul 20 2004, 01:45 PM-->
@Jul 19 2004, 08:04 PM
whatever floats your boat.  I've got a video that would make those people cringe.  A lady is digging her high heels into a guy's nutsack.  He's laying belly down, and smashing the kids between his legs against the floor.

[post=365466]Quoted post[/post]​

how come u have a video like that :unsure: :huh:
[post=365759]Quoted post[/post]​

sent to me as a joke. Why would someone watch it? Because it's like watching the "Faces of Death" series. It's fucking twisted, and you have no reason to watch, and yet you have to watch it just to believe it.

I might still have it. It's only about ten seconds long or less. The freaky part is that the guy doesn't even move. Someone steps on my sack and I'll jump up and prey to Allah. :rawr:

Back