body style Q's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kermit5327

so im just looking for every ones opinion on the look i have for my car. i cant seem to find any pics so ill just describe it the best i can. im thinking about making the body completley stock sept being lowered and really dark tint, to hide the roll cage. also shave the door handels and the bumper things that are on the door. a smaller and not so noticable exhaust. side mount intercooler and if possible a silent BOV.

then for the paint job i was thinking a really dark really glossy matallic red

these are the rims i have on it now i was thinking about having them redone and the lip done red

also i forgot to mention the car is a 4 door so that will add even more to the sleeper effect

Picture007.jpg

I think your plans sound good. I'm not sure on the red lip though, I'd probably just leave it polished.

really i was thinking about changing the black on the rims to match the color that i want the car to be and keep the lip polished

what about just painting the honda the same color red as this and put them on it

Attachments

• urb-108-red.jpg
    urb-108-red.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 85
hit up ls_ef he has a set of red rims with a polished lip for sale..they have brand new tires,,,he wants like $350..
and that description sounds sick,,should turn out hot

if you want sleep, don't paint anything. put some stock civic wheels on it and paint it an oem color. once it's custom on the outside, people assume it's custom on the inside.

haha, you should give it a custom wash job first. that bitch is dirrrrrrrteeeeee....

really i was thinking about changing the black on the rims to match the color that i want the car to be and keep the lip polished

I think that's a cool idea. Honestly I'm not really a big fan of the rims you posted up. I like the ones that are currently on the car much better.

right now its a big debat untill i call this guy call the rim dr. to see how much he is going to charge me to fix them if its more them 400 then im just going to buy new rims

sleeper-all performance
anything done to the car that is noticeable will make them assume more is done to the car...
but your idea is still sick

i just ppl to think damn thats a clean ass civic when im driving down the street..
most ppl around here are either all show and no go or the other way around so im gonna try to go for both lol

Back