Bonus'

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bob Vila

ɐןıʌ qoq
Admin
VIP
On 3/15 every year, my company gives us FT employees our yearly performance share awards (Bonus), this year changed in the way they distribute however. In years past we received one bonus, and it could have ranged from 0% to 200% of the percentage factor of your salary.

So this year has changed into that every employee receives a BPA, business perofmance award equal to 100%, on top of that, 1/3 of each department (TOP Performaning individuals) receive an IPA (Individual Performaning Award). AND on top of the IPA, there is another award for the top 5% of said department.

SO to make a long story longer, I received all three awards this year. My past year work history is superior to that of all of my colleagues (My department, actually a project, is put up against three departments - Personal LInes IT, Personal LInes Product, and Personal Lines Operations) so it feels damn good right now to receive these awards (Monetary) and not to mention that accolades and a "job well done" pat on the back for my performance over the past year. Especialy since I am one person out of 3000 people in my department.

My bonus is completely exhemplorary as well...I wont say how much, but CHA CHING!!!!!!

Cliff Notes: Got three awards, a huge ass bonus, and many accolades...

hold up-

you got 3 x 100% of your salary??????????????/

holy fucking quieffe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hire me.

wtf, 3x100 of your annual salary? monthly?

All expense paid vacation for hondaswap????????? :p

Reading Comprehensions > yu0ts

I received a large FACTOR of my salary...underline large...haha

If I received 3x my salary i'd take 3 years off!

Cal: Nope...still a Project Mgr...not planning on moving up anytime soon...just my salary :)

I wish to someday have a good employer who respects my hard work. Congrats! I'm happy for you.

Originally posted by Calesta@Mar 10 2005, 06:49 PM
:doh:

You'd think with that much recognition, they were planning on taking you up in the company soon.
[post=471951]Quoted post[/post]​

There's only so far I can go without my Proj. Mgmt. Certification...

Good thing I'm enrolled now...I'll have my cert. next year sometime :)

You need to buy a boat now :ph34r:

Bonues are nice,

i just got mine as well, a real nice chunk of change.....So This morning i just bought a Probuilt Torque Converter 3000-3400 stall froma guy on the corvette forums who has like a 650+ HP chevelle he had it in..it was way to small for the engine..he ended up getting a 4800 one......I got it for great price of only 350 bucks.....should be a real interesting mod when it goes in....

damn $350 for a 3000-3400 stall sound a little on the high side considering I spent $800 to rebuild a TH350 w/ hardened pumpstator,sprag gears,intermediat shaft a master rebuild kit, shift kit and a 3800 stall (9")converter.

---

and steve you luck son of a bitch. put it to good use.

Originally posted by Oscar Mayer@Mar 10 2005, 07:19 PM
There's only so far I can go without my Proj. Mgmt. Certification...

Good thing I'm enrolled now...I'll have my cert. next year sometime :)
[post=471987]Quoted post[/post]​

I didn't know there were "certifications" for project management... what's your degree?

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Mar 11 2005, 09:14 AM
damn $350 for a 3000-3400 stall sound a little on the high side considering I spent $800 to rebuild a TH350 w/ hardened pumpstator,sprag gears,intermediat shaft a master rebuild kit, shift kit and a 3800 stall (9")converter.

---

and steve you luck son of a bitch. put it to good use.
[post=472160]Quoted post[/post]​

The Converter sells for 530 bucks on summitracing.com

BMM-70425 $529.95
Estimated Ship Date: Today
OverviewBrand: B&M
Product Line: B&M Holeshot Torque Converters
Advertised Flash Stall Rating (rpm): 3000
Anti-Ballooning Plate: No
Lockup: Yes
Input Spline Quantity: 30
Furnace Brazed: Yes
Balanced: Yes
Hardware Included: No
Quantity: Sold individually.

Get a stronger launch.
Torque Converters, Holeshot 3000, Chevy, 700R4, 4L60E, Each

A higher-than-stock stall speed as delivered by these Holeshot converters will provide several advantages and benefits in vehicles with modified engines. Many modifications, particularly big cams, tend to reduce low-end power and torque. These high-stall converters allow the engine to launch the car at higher rpm, where more torque is available. They're generally a very good choice for the typical street machine that is looking for better launch capability and more strength.

^ man I'm out of touch on domestic prices these days, Good find man.

Back