Boost Or All Engine

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

blacura93

I have another question, as of now I planned on a turbo for my B16A1. I want to find the most reliable and efficient way to build a B16 capable of low 13's, possibly into the 12's. what seems to be the best direction in building this engine for a 93 integra?

Low 13s, high 12s would be quite hard to accomplish with an all-motor setup. You're talking about a lot of new parts and some very good tuning there.

Going turbo would be easier. You'd still need a lot of new parts, but you'd probably find it more cost-effective to go with a turbo setup.

Either way is going to be expensive. Just take the money and spend it on prostitutes and you'll be a lot happier.

thanks for the input, I was definitely leaning more for the turbo setup than all engine,
i don't think the prelude to integra swap will work, i have never heard of such a thing with a 1993 integra, but i could be wrong.

thanks for the input, i was definitely leaning more toward a turbo setup than all motor, and i think that will be the plan. i am still open to any more suggestions. i don't think the prelude to integra swap would work well with a 1993 integra, i have never heard of such a thing, althogh i could be wrong.

Definitely go Turbo, the H22 swap could work but I would not mess with it. It would be more trouble then it is worth.

Peace*

just to go into more detail, i plan on lowering compression by replacing stock internals, and i was going to get high profile cams. i don't just plan on throwing a turbo on this B16A1 with the compression it has right now. so keep this in mind when considering the engine to be turbo'd. i am looking to go all out, and build it to the best it can be. bring on the suggestions! thanks

i hope sohcslammer is kidding about that tornado charger cause it actually causes more restriction

it seem we all seek the same............ you need H22 with Turbo kit to get what you need and more.

Back