Boosted CRX...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I purchased a Walboro fuel pump, but it needs to be spliced into the line... I was assuming it would be an intank unit... The question I have is, do I splice it, and connect to the same power source as the factory pump?? Do I keep the factory pump on, or do I disconnect it, and only use the Walboro unit? If I only use the Walboro unit, will it pull the fuel out of the tank ???[sound like a dumb question, but I don't know if the pump works with block when it is not powered]

Thanks...

you bought an inline or an intank pump?

if its an inline- you need to keep your stock intank.
if its an intank, you replace that with your walbro

Nah,

its a 255 pump, but its not an intank unit... I believe I have to splice it into the line... however, won't the 255 pump efficiency be regulated by the stock pump? I mean, if the stock pump can only put out 80psi [or whatever] , than won't the walboro inline pump be regulated at the stock pressure as well???

inline pumps act as a booster.

but ive never heard of a 255 inline....

that's an in-tank dude.

even according to the listing, you're going to have to modify it to fit in the crx.

...and thats the question I am asking...

how can I modify this to work on the CRX????

Originally posted by drasticdezignz@Feb 16 2004, 08:45 AM
...and thats the question I am asking...

how can I modify this to work on the CRX????

once you take out the stock FP, you will see the difference. Believe me, it fits because I am using the Wabro 255 lph HP in my crx right now. The model # is gss 342.

well, it doesn't look like a drop in tank unit, and the model number is different than the one you have... I don't think it is meant to be used on a CRX, your part number is 342, yet the one I am looking at is 317... Do you think I would still be able to use it???? I don't know if this model will drop into an 88-91...

Originally posted by drasticdezignz@Feb 16 2004, 09:14 PM
well, it doesn't look like a drop in tank unit, and the model number is different than the one you have... I don't think it is meant to be used on a CRX, your part number is 342, yet the one I am looking at is 317... Do you think I would still be able to use it???? I don't know if this model will drop into an 88-91...

i have a 255 HP for the 92-00 civic. you have a 255 for the 92-00 civic. Yes, it will fit your crx.

Back