Borat Movie

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
Outside of about 5 min that made me want to vomit it was the comedy of the year!!!

/thread

He was on Howard last week, just annoying :( They say the movie is great and it did very well this weekend. I may check it out and give it a shot. Verrrry nice :p

Lots of people think he is making fun of a Russian. Kazakhstan isn't a Russian country anymore, and has been taken over by the Muslims. Kazakhstan was actually where the Russian space program was centered out of during the cold war.

Sasha Cohen is actually a funny as hell comedian. This is his take (A very accurate, Israeli Jew take) on a modern Muslim. Personally, he is completely Albanian to me.

There is the event in the movie, I won't go to far into it but it's called "The Running of the Jews" and it features villagers dressed in demonic looking giant masks chasing people holding money, I laughed my fucking ass off

Later in the movie he stays at a bed and breakfast only to learn it is ran by an old Jewish couple, hilarity ensues! "The monsters have cleverly disguised themselves as an old couple, you can barely see their horns!"

From what I've seen of the movie, it is WAY calmed down from his usual humor. I saw the Dinner table conversation, where he makes an ugly remark about the guy's wife - the real skit that I remember he was making a black comment like "Why does she sit with us?" kind of comment.

The movie was awesome, except for the fight scene(but when they were running into the elevator was funny).

yeah the fight scene was disgusting, although the way they censored it was hilarious!

Back