Boston hip-hop show

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle

Well i dunno how many people here are in the boston area, or who even like hip hop and are in the area.. but on Jan 31st there is a GREAT hip hop show goin down at Great Scott which is at 1222 Comm ave. 18+, 10 bucks @ 9pm. Great Scott ... Allston rocks

Reef the Lost Cauze -- www.myspace.com/reefthelostcauze
Amadeus the Stampede -- www.myspace.com/amadeus
Dead Poets -- www.myspace.com/deadpoetscrew
Subtex -- http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm? fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=94286053 and www.myspace.com/defconhiphop
Relentless

^^^ are lined up to play. Reef is sick as well as the Dead Poets. Subtex is a good friend of mine, went to highschool together, still see him every so often in Boston. The first link next to his name is his myspace page with some of his latest songs, the second is him and the dj (concept) called Defcon. I've known the dj (taj) for about 7 years, he makes all the beats and mixes for the songs and does all the recording. Apocolypse is def their most rugged and, imho, their best song. Another one on subtex's page is my fav.

Anyways, check out their stuff as well as Reef's. I dunno if ill be able to make it, depends if i have a job by then, but its suppose to, and going to, be an awesome show.

No haters please. ^_^

Back