bought a 89 crx si yesterday

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

khan

Village idiot
cleanest crx I've ever seen/owned. bought it with my sign-on bonus for $2850. its completely stock...that wont last long. im thinking rims, tires, coilovers and last but not least a b18c1.

time to go loan shopping ;)

i'll try to get some pics but i dont have a digital camera, hum... i'll figure something out.

i also got some "nice" pics of my last girlfriend but as you all might have guest i need a scanner as well...shit i need a flippin computer too!

soo many wants soo little pay...

volunteer servitude, er... i mean U.S. Army.

i would get the b18c1 first but ridding 3 feet in the air sux.

welcome back mang!

you still in az?

gunna try to set up a meet with slohonda sometime soon, as he lives just south of tuscon, maybe get ls/vtec to join in our fun :D

Originally posted by khan@Apr 15 2004, 10:58 AM
cleanest crx I've ever seen/owned. bought it with my sign-on bonus for $2850. its completely stock...that wont last long. im thinking rims, tires, coilovers and last but not least a b18c1.

time to go loan shopping ;)

i'll try to get some pics but i dont have a digital camera, hum... i'll figure something out.

i also got some "nice" pics of my last girlfriend but as you all might have guest i need a scanner as well...shit i need a flippin computer too!

soo many wants soo little pay...

Badass! It's good to see you back on the board...

If you want pictures scanned, I can always do it for you. :lol:

If you need any replacement parts on that 89 CRX Si, let me know. I'm almost done tearing down my own 89 CRX Si, and there's still plenty of stuff left over.

Originally posted by 90 accord@Apr 15 2004, 10:14 AM
welcome back mang!

you still in az?

no im not still in az...
kansas toto, kansas

I'll keep the si parts in mind as i tend to beat the crap out of everthing i own.

bringing it back from the dead. got to use my buddies computer to go online...so i dont have too much time to check shit I've posted.

:roll: anyways...

im a tanker at ft. riley. 19k...

if anyone wants to donate to the "Bob needs a computer and scanner and digital camera and b18c fund" by all means dont hesitate.

21B formely 12B, but the Army felt them needed to streamline the MOS system or some shit. Combat Engineer, we blow shit up :)

Originally posted by khan@Apr 20 2004, 08:38 PM
if anyone wants to donate to the "Bob needs a computer and scanner and digital camera and b18c fund" by all means dont hesitate.

will scan photos for pictures of your girls ass :lol:

again :ph34r:

Wait- you must be trying to say "worthless without pics" right? That doesn't translate to Chinese too well... at least not by Babelfish!

:p

Back