brake swap and brake coolers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cointelpro

what would i need to get 4 wheel disc on my 91 dx hatch? and i also would like to upgrade them. i have seen 90-93 teg front discs used and i am thinking about that, the guy who did it just swapped the hub i think. would the teg back brakes work too? and would i just have to swap the whole hub as well? or do i need to get other shit like control arms and whatnot?

also, ive seen some adds for brake coolers that looked like a little scoop that directed more air at them, i know honda brakes get hot as fuck and i was wondering if anyone has heard anything about these or if they are just a waste of money.

as for the front swap I dont know
as for the rear you need the lca assembly
as for brake coolers i have used them on trucks in the past and yes they work but the need to be plumbed in which takes some work to make them look good

LCA? No. You replace the trailing arm assembly, not the lower control arm. Use the Integra e-brake cables and brake lines too. If you don't want to replace the trailing arm, you can always rebuild the hubs- but replacing the trailing arms is easier. Do NOT use the CRX e-brake cables. They won't fit your hatch. The trailing arms will though.

Back