Brake upgrade

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicsi1215

Hello all,
Im new to this forum...i need help and advice on a upgrade on my 93 civic si hb. I have the all four disc brakes my pump or master cylinder is giving up on me....what pump or master cylinder should i upgrade to??:huh:

the one for the 91 EX sedan bolts right up to your booster and is 15/16ths (as opposed to your 13/16ths one now)
if your booster is going out as well you may want to upgrade to a non-ABS integra booster and MC... you will also get the 15/16ths MC but you also get the higher volume booster... this requires some modification to the lines

the one for the 91 EX sedan bolts right up to your booster and is 15/16ths (as opposed to your 13/16ths one now)
if your booster is going out as well you may want to upgrade to a non-ABS integra booster and MC... you will also get the 15/16ths MC but you also get the higher volume booster... this requires some modification to the lines

So i should get the 91 EX booster and MC?? will i have to modify the lines on this one?

you can use your stock booster with the 91 EX MC
everything i have read says that you do not need to modify the lines for this MC

i have not done this (for mine i went with an ITR 1" MC and booster and adjusted the lines as needed )

if your booster is shot you can replace it with a stock one for your 93 Si and put on the 91 EX MC (you might be able to use the 91 EX booster... i dont know that they are any different)... or you can go with the integra booster and MC

Back