breakdancing baby.. hella tight

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i think he sucks

looks like a retarded midget getting hit with the cow tazer
i'd rather see him strung up as a pinata with a bunch of drooling hippies shooting roman candles at him...

whoa, so defensive... this your kid or something?

can he do something useful... like count? or spell his name? or say the alphabet?

no.. not my kid.. just give him some credit, damn.. he may not be able to do the things you listed, but can you do what he's doin.. its harder than it looks..

reckedracing said:
whoa, so defensive... this your kid or something?

can he do something useful... like count? or spell his name? or say the alphabet?

no matter what he will learn that in time. he has a skill, talent and maybe he will make the best out of it and make some money.

reckedracing said:
i think he sucks

looks like a retarded midget getting hit with the cow tazer
i'd rather see him strung up as a pinata with a bunch of drooling hippies shooting roman candles at him...

damn...you beat me to it...while i was watching the vid...all i could think about was a midget jumping around...lol...

as far as doing what the kid is doing...i can do that...now once he gets older and is still doing that shit...i doubt ill be able to touch him...haha...he will only get better as he gets older

Damn. His mom or dad must be pretty damn good and practice at home all the time for him to pick up that much that quick! He needs to go hit up some gymnastics classes and learn good acrobatics early so he can really kick ass on the dance floor later.

Hahahahah...little monkey!

That was awesome. That kid will be AMAZING if he sticks with it. Either that or break his neck & become paralyzed. :ph34r:

Last edited:
my son is 2 and he does the same shit. my firneds will be over and hell just run in the room and start doing that shit for like 30 mins. we just all die laughing at it, i think its funny.
when i play metal he also headbangs and screams :p

haha jumping midget, haha.

its okay i guess, but his poses are pretty bad ass. and werd with calesta, his parents or whomever, has to be pretty good for him to immatate (sp?). he has the right starts and all , but just flops, haha. give him another 6-7 years and he'll be like damn.

Back