BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
They just announced it, I'm curious to see if he can run the ball under center in the NFL

Guess we'll find out...

I'm not suprised either. Like people have been saying, he should just go straight to the NFL because of they type of QB he is. He runs like Vick so his chances of getting hurt his senior year and ruining career are high.

I'm curious to see where he goes though. Everyone thinks he'll go #1 but with the teams who have the top 4 picks, I see him going 5th.
Houston has the 1st pick so if Reggie Bush or Lendale White decide to go pro, they will pick either of those guys because they got David Carr as a QB already. All they pretty much need is that one-two punch and with their front line getting better, snatching up Reggie or Lendale is a no brainer.
New Orleans has the 2nd pick and I doubt they'll take Vince Young because they got Aaron Brooks. I see Lendale White going here because Houston will snatch Bush.
Tennessee has 3rd pick and while they got Steve McNair, I see them taking Matt Leinhart because he seems like a perfect fit for them since McNair is getting old.
The Jets have 4th pick and depending on if they keep Chad Pennington, I think they might look for a good receiver.
Green Bay has 5th. They already drafted a good QB last year to back up Brett Farve and seeing as how I think he will come back for one more season, it's a toss up to see if they will get Vince Young or not.
San Francisco has 6th and they drafted their "franchise" QB last year so I think they take Lendale White assuming he's still available.
Qakland has 7th and to me, Vince Young fits perfect here. Kerry Collins is old and they need a QB bad!!! 7th is too far IMO for them to be able to get Vince Young. Vince and Randy, OMG that would be nice. Even tho I hate the Raiders, Moss is bad ass regardless if he had a bad season like he did. He's still a dangerous receiver.

These are just my opinions so I don't want anyone to get all butt hurt if they feel differently.

Quoted post[/post]]

Qakland has 7th and to me, Vince Young fits perfect here. Kerry Collins is old and they need a QB bad!!! 7th is too far IMO for them to be able to get Vince Young. Vince and Randy, OMG that would be nice. Even tho I hate the Raiders, Moss is bad ass regardless if he had a bad season like he did. He's still a dangerous receiver.

:withstupid:
I was just talking to some of my buddys about this and I also think that the raiders will get Young and he would be a good QB For the raiders.

and Moss had a bad season cause of injurys and cause Collins sucks as a qb and didnt throw to Moss like Culpepper did

Quoted post[/post]]
i agree ^

id prolly stay the extra year if it was me though
Why?

To risk injury and ruin your pay out?

Thats like the hype about Lebron James and saying, "Oh my god, he's not going to go to college! You always need to go to college to have options in your future if things don't work out." Well shit, by going pro, taking the pay off now while he's good and healthy if he winds up hurt then he's still set for life and can go back to college whenever he pleases.

Go pro, take the money while you can - especially as a football player because you'll never know when your time is up (Think Palmer just becoming the Cinderella child and then tearing his ACL today before his career really got futhered).

The way I see it, no good can come from him staying in college an extra year - atleast in terms of his career. Look at Leinhart, he stayed and he dropped a spot or two in the draft.

Not suprising in the least. I don't think he will be #1 or even #2, but he will defenitely be up there. I also agree that he would be a great fit for the Raiders.

This is great news, because Quinn will have an even better chance for Heisman next year with Young gone. :)

i dont know if anyone cares.. but i went to highschool with david carr.. he graduated like 2 yrs before me..

i was friends with his sister who is my age...

Quoted post[/post]]
i dont know if anyone cares.. but i went to highschool with david carr.. he graduated like 2 yrs before me..

i was friends with his sister who is my age...
that's tight... I used to play basketball with Deshaun Foster. We went to High School together he graduated 3 years ahead of me. It's pretty crazy because for someone who played basketball so much you'd think he'd persue that instead of football :laugh:

Eric Castle (played SS for the Charges the year they went to the superbowl), graduated from my HS, they have his NFL helmut in the trophy case

Back