Brittany Murphy died

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats f'd up dude lol

I also thought drugs as soon as i found out.....this is the worst year to be a celebrity lol

:lol:

Actually, I kinda like the skit Blake Lively did on SNL a few weeks ago making fun of her- looked hot in the plunge neck jacket and bra too. :D You could cut that skit up and have enough audio for King of the Hill.

Well crap... can't find the clip on YouTube anymore.

#1 on bing :D

Attachments

• Brittany Murphy Died - Bing_1261374165388.png
    Brittany Murphy Died - Bing_1261374165388.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 397
thats kinda funny out of all the news sites and stuff like that.... hondswap beat it out lol

:lol:

Actually, I kinda like the skit Blake Lively did on SNL a few weeks ago making fun of her- looked hot in the plunge neck jacket and bra too. :D You could cut that skit up and have enough audio for King of the Hill.

Well crap... can't find the clip on YouTube anymore.

Pretty sure it wasn't Blake Lively. It was one of the new cast members on SNL.

oh god, now im wondering if they are going to put the swin flu spin on her death, to give the virus a celebrity face that people will pay attention to.

Yahoo said:
LOS ANGELES - Brittany Murphy was ill with flulike symptoms in the days before her death and prescription medications were taken from her home, the Los Angeles coroner's office said Monday.

oh god, now im wondering if they are going to put the swin flu spin on her death, to give the virus a celebrity face that people will pay attention to.

they'll spin it as swine flu because that sounds better than: "she caused her own heart failure by being an anorexic coke whore"

Hmm. I was pretty sure it was her.

from yahoo news
Murphy's death put "Saturday Night Live" in an awkward spot. Two weeks ago, the NBC show aired a sketch during "Weekend Update" in which cast member Abby Elliott performed an impression of Murphy, who had recently been fired from a film project. The impression portrayed Murphy as spacey and living in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back