Broken into again :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

UDT

Well they did it again, I whent to sleep early one night out of 100 and they do it.
My sisster jens accord got broken into, they stoll the stereo, a hoody, her case of cds, her pool cue, and heraddidas calone and they got in to willows truck too, took his cds.

I WILL shoot the first person i am able to thats trying to jack me.

This sucks, i wanna catch one of these mother fuckers, i almost did last time, but this time i was fast asleep. :angry:

Oh i whent hunting, In the hatchie, fenders just resting on, head lights and front bumper no where to be found, bags on driver and passenger window, with a vice grip steering wheel. :sniper: I had the 45 but still. I didnt find any one though i did go down and getin in a fuckin fist fight with the fools i thought did it. Neither of us got hit though because he whent to swing i grabed him and he fell over then i made the move for the pistola and every one ran for there life :D , aww it made me feel a lil better even if it wasint them. And the dumb shit is, i now dont think they even did it. Though they came out super aggresive, even though i came up really heated to. But basicly every one ran, the cops came. And not williow my sisster nor my mom know all the rest of what whent down when i drove down there.

sucks - buy a mean doggy and a nice garage to defend the cars- they can get in my garage but they wont like my dogs!

Originally posted by b204dr@Mar 21 2005, 01:36 PM
sucks - buy a mean doggy and a nice garage to defend the cars- they can get in my garage but they wont like my dogs!
[post=476569]Quoted post[/post]​

I got like 7 dogs, amd my integra has the garaged filled at the moment, and you can only fit one car int there any ways, they broke into two of are cars in one hit.

And this is in front of my house, not an apartment.

Thieves should die. And I don't mean that as a euphemism. They should be fucking shot. If you've ever broken into somes car fuckoff and die.

I've had my stuff stolen a few times so I feel your pain brother. Good luck finding them. Squeeze the trigger one extra time for me :thumbsup:.

Originally posted by DTEC@Mar 21 2005, 03:29 PM
Thieves should die. And I don't mean that as a euphemism. They should be fucking shot. If you've ever broken into somes car fuckoff and die.

I've had my stuff stolen a few times so I feel your pain brother. Good luck finding them. Squeeze the trigger one extra time for me :thumbsup:.
[post=476619]Quoted post[/post]​

W3rd

I've had my stuff stolen a few times so I feel your pain brother. Good luck finding them. Squeeze the trigger one extra time for me .

:werd: and while you're at hit smash one with a brick for my 91 hatch that got robbed...

and if i were you i would invest in those nifty motion sensor alarms, they sell them for uses like the end of your driveway or whatever you want to monitor...

i would throw the sensors on each side of the car, as in from one door to the other, then as soon as someone breaks that beam the alarm goes off in your house...

locked and loaded and preferably sleeping by a window with a clean line of sight = tagged and bagged theif... keep an extra toy gun around for proof of justifable cause, if cops can shoot someone for having a plastic gun then i don't see why you couldn;t use the same defense...

and the motion sensors are like 20 bones, i can give you a website, i never bought one, but they should work well in theory, they have an impressive range too...400 feet

Jeff be careful yo. I know how you get about the rides in front of your house.
I have seen it first hand.

yea theives suck. i had my shit jacked, but i got off pretty lucky. to all theives, fuck you and die.

Fakin sucks bro, maybe you should setup a decoy vehicle, and then make sure justice is served.

Jeff! You should be more careful! I'm gonna be the goody two shoes here and say that you should not be threatening anybody with a gun, even if they did steal your car. I definately sympathize with your cars always getting stolen which REALLY sucks, but when the cops come and see you then they won't be on your side even though you're the one that got screwed. Plus you're more likely to get hurt or to hurt somebody/something that had absolutely nothing to do with your stolen cars than to actually have justice served.

Also :werd: to a sensor

I would wait it out and try to catch them red handed. Run outside, beat them the fuck down, drag them onto YOUR LAWN, call the cops and when they get there tell them the thief assaulted you and tried getting into your house. Then the cops would be on your side.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Mar 22 2005, 12:34 PM
Jeff you should not possess a firearm Sorry.
[post=477104]Quoted post[/post]​

:D

Yeah well this shit is geting out of hand, and there the only that are gonna be likely to get hurt. And as far as the cops go they cant do shit so why deal with them. I mean they have proved it time and time an again. Im not saying there useles but as far as these types of situations go they are. Inless they get cause doing it to some one else.

I gota be honest here so no one get offended, im not big on any one saying whats ok and not ok to do when it come to other people puting there handon my property and costing me money. I get screwed by the government on money and i get screwed by theves they cant protect me from. Im sorry but you gyus ither dont under stand or are to scared to do something about it. Im not. As a matter of fact i kinda enjoyed it. Im not reckless. Ok and if you need a flip side, there was a cop a year or two back who shot him self in the foot in upland, then a day later they shot some one else in the foot, talk safetey with them im sure he will be more then willing to listen.

I didint go down to this place blindly, i have personaly had guys ask me what cars they can steal, when being down there for other reasons. I know who hangs down there and i know what most of them are up to when doing dirt, IE being vandles to mine and other peoples property.

My moms car got broken into in front of the house, then at work, then in front of the house again and then at her work one more time, one of the times causing sevear body damage resulting in 650 bucks outa pocket to fix, not including the 110 for the glass, and the bent trunk when the wing was yanked on, thats still loppy looking because of them. My sisster car was broken in to in front of the house along with willows truck. I had some one breka into the integra and steal my wallet my cd player remote, 110 dollars, and all my cds. I also had some one break into the trans and fuck all kinds of shit up trying to get to the trunk. I also had some one break into the hatche befor we were able to pick it up, i have also had 3 bikes that between the three got stolen about 10 times when i was younger. I have had numerious run ins with people trying to steal shit and friends actualy stealing shit. along with piles of shit i cant tihnk of to rant about.

You guys wanna have opinions on how i SHOULD have handled the sittuation, go ahead but keep them to your self, you do what you do and i will do what i do.

Im not trying to offend any one at all not even a lil, but guess what i am what i am, and last night i was a pissed off mother fucker.

If your worried some one might get hurt then, maybe we should be talking to are lolcal police to try and prevent this shit, other wise, bring um on, because i will catch one, and hes gonna be and example for all the times it happend and they got away. even if only to make me feel better, i figure i have earned it wit hthe price of my sissters, my moms willos and my own grief, were not rich, my moms and willow buust there ass's at work every day and dont fuck wit hany one elses shit, my sisstor has never been motivated t get her self THINGS so when people take he THINGS for no apparent reason, it hits me harder then just some shit brick breakin into my car.

PS. Jonathan i hope your joking if not your a wuss, thats a blanket statment if i ever hear it, its got no basis.

Why shouldint i? Would it be because i constantly have criminals ruthless enough to break into our cars two at a time 10 feet from my front door, my sissters window and about 15 feet from my moms window. Or might it be because i might shoot my self in the foot? Im just curious.......

Also i imbelished a lil i didnt go waving this thign around, i felt like if i didnt do something big i was gonna be on the floor, so i did what i felt the situation called for. Cause if there is any one here who thinks should take an ass whooping on top of every thing else or instead of doing what i did, i dont think i would consider us FRIENDS.

Also i have an airsoft gun thats Exactly like the real steal, im curious if i had taken it down there would it have made a difference? I mean aside from the fact if i had needed to use it i would have only had plastic bbs, then where would i have been? But it would have been much safer for them right? :D

What ever im done ranting.

Ouch wow sorry about my last comment yo, I guess you disagree.
I don't know what to say uuuummmmm get those fuckers I guess.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Mar 22 2005, 05:43 PM
Ouch wow sorry about my last comment yo, I guess you disagree.
I don't know what to say uuuummmmm get those fuckers I guess.
[post=477276]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, once again i didnt mean to offend any one. I get butt hurt about this shit easy i guess. And i dont have anything against cops hadnling stuff, i just feel they cant protect us though. People call the cops because they have guns they have guns in order to make a point, and thats that they ARE the line and if you cross it thats it. Granted most give up long befor then, thats the point there making. Sweet and simple. In britan they dont even use guns but there society does not call for it. You need to be as ruthless as what your dealing with and i feel i risk LIFE for this so why not do the same as the police do to protect it?

Granted i created a situation that was reackless, my actions after the fact were not.

Back